Our newly designed acrylic screens are designed with hair salons in mind…….
These screens have been designed to not only look good but to be practical too.
- We have designed these acrylic screens to be very robust; their legs can be knocked and kicked and the screen with not crack.
- The sides are flush as the main panel does not protrude past the outside of the legs, making them less likely to be a knocked into.
- The main panel sits 100mm off the floor, a design feature to making it easy to sweep and hoover underneath.
- They come flat packed and are very easy to put together.
- The main panel slides into place and a clear retaining screw holds the legs securely in place. Once the screw is tightened the legs will not fall off, making it easy to move if required to do so.
- The legs are made of solid 10mm thick acrylic and the main panel is a thickness of 5mm which means that it is very rigid. Thinner acrylic panels are likely to bend.
- The legs are 200mm wide at the base for a stable and secure footing.
If you need any further information about our acrylic screens or would like a formal quote please email us or give us a ring: Contact
For standard sizes and prices please see table below. Please note all prices are excluding VAT.